Magnus Box version 20.8.4 is now available. We will begin pushing the update to the servers and endpoints on 10/17/2020. We do not expect any downtime with this maintenance patch.
Changes compared to 20.8.3
- Store Magnus Box’s generated device ID in the Windows registry for correlation with other software such as an RMM agent
- Fixed an issue with not removing some registry keys during software uninstallation
- Fixed an issue with “Object name is invalid” error messages during Disk Image backup jobs if StorageCraft ShadowProtect is also installed
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with opening the Login dialog after closing the Magnus Box desktop app with the “X” button if the “Always require password to open the application interface” policy is enabled
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with superfluous info-level log messages for System Reserved and EFI ESP partitions with no mount points during Disk Image backup jobs