Customer pain points
• Slow backup speed
• Large amounts of wasted bandwidth
• Problems restoring large backups
• Frequent re-uploads of all backup data
• 100% white-label
• 9-9 support M-F EST
• Silent install
• Customer portal
• Free SSL server certificate
• Unlimited data
• Creatable USB recovery wizard
• HIPAA compliant storage in the US and the EU
• Platform built by techs for techs
- Remotely manage and control endpoint backups from central dashboard
- Automatic updates
- Remotely browse endpoint file system for easy configuration
Underlying Magnus Box is our ‘chunking’ technology providing powerful advantages for your backup operations.
Fast, bandwidth-efficient backups since deduplication is client-side, saving storage space.
Your oldest backup can restore just as fast as your most recent. No need for differentials.
No full re-uploads
After the first backup, you’ll never have to re-upload the full file again.
Compressed and encrypted
During backup, transit and rest. The only time
it is unencrypted is during a restore.
DISK IMAGE BACKUP
Protect entire disks and partitions on Windows for full system recovery. Restore your system to either physical, VM or the cloud.
• Backup directly to the cloud (Azure, AWS, etc)
• No spool space required
• Restore directly to devices/partitions ‘bare-metal recovery’
• Restore as virtual disk files (.vmdk)
FILES & FOLDERS BACKUP
Easily protect files/folders in Windows, Linux and MacOS with the added benefits of configuration for:
• Custom schedules
• Custom exclusions
• Custom retention
• Remotely configuring backups from your server
Application backup capabilities
Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SQL Server 2005 and above, including SQL Server 2019 with no spool space required.
Protect all versions of Hyper-V running on Windows Server, including Windows Server 2016.
Protect Exchange Server 2007 and above, including 2019.
Windows Server System State
Windows Server System State supports backing up System State .vhd files.
Windows System Backup
Protect entire system volumes as .vhd / .vhdx files.
Supports Oracle MySQL and compatible servers such as MariaDB and Percona Server with no spool space required.
Protect MongoDB databases with no additional spool space required. This allows you to backup:
» Self-hosted MongoDB server software
» MongoDB Community Server
» MongoDB Enterprise Server
» TokuMX / Percona Server for Mongo
Protect Cloud hosted MongoDB services (SaaS)
» MongoDB Atlas
» Amazon DocumentDB with MongoDB Compatibility
» Azure CosmosDB’s API for MongoDB
» Alibaba Cloud ApsaraDB for MongoDB
Our ‘Application-Aware Writer’ feature allows you to back up files in applications that utilize a VSS writer. Uses for this include backing up:
» MailStore Server
» Microsoft Dynamics CRM
» Microsoft Sharepoint
» Pervasive PSQL
You may use the “Program Output” stdout Protected Item type as an integration point to back up a variety of different programs including:
» Percona Server
» Interbase XE7
» Cockroach DB
Pricing and licensing information
Transparent and upfront pricing without the hard sell. Our pricing is not available publically as we are channel only.
No charges for updates or support
Partners only pay for monthly service usage
» No large upfront expenditure on licensing
» Costs scale in-line with growth
» Affordable monthly platform fee
» Flat rate & unlimited data usage per device charge
» Disk image (bare metal) backups
MAGNUS BOX FOR BUSINESS
• The Magnus Box Server that we host allows you to have total control over your backup environment with a “single pane of glass” dashboard.
• The Magnus Box endpoint software is lightweight and easy to use.
• Integrates with Syncro along with other RMM platforms.
• Magnus Box doesn’t compete with you. Unlike Acronis, and Ahsay, we don’t offer a direct to end-user backup.
• Our dedicated support team is here to assist you from day one.