Magnus Box version 19.8.2 is now available. We will begin pushing the update to the servers and endpoints on 10/26/2019. We do not expect any downtime with this patch. We will also take this time to perform general server maintenance.
Changes compared to 19.8.1
- Fix an issue affecting backing up the Magnus Box partner servers
- Fix a cosmetic issue with field alignment when editing settings for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage in the Magnus Box Server web interface
- Fix a cosmetic issue with unnecessary “No password supplied for external source” log messages in the Magnus Box Server log
- Fix a cosmetic issue with dialog layout around buttons when editing Exchange EDB Protected Items in the Magnus Box desktop app
- Fix an issue with Magnus Box preferring the discrete GPU on macOS devices that have both integrated and discrete GPUs available